Senior Data Engineer, Security
Join a highly skilled international team to design and develop enterprise level cyber security solutions with latest cloud technologies!
Our enterprise-sized customer is looking for a senior full-stack data engineer to join an internal platform team that develops cyber security solutions utilized in the enterprise.
Key responsibilities include
- Design and implementation of data pipelines, based on the business requirements
- Implementation of visualizations and other applications to utilize the data pipelines
- Setup and optimization of cloud infrastructure
- Participation to platform target architecture and operating model design
- Coaching of junior engineers
Ideal candidate has
- Solid experience in developing enterprise level SOC platform solutions, in a senior position
- Experience with Azure and AWD cloud platforms, MS Sentinel, Log Stash, Terraform
- Very solid Python skills
- Experience in agile development processes
- Good communication and coaching skills
Please apply ASAP as the postion will be filled as soon as a fitting candide is found!