Senior Cloud Vulnerability Management Specialist
Hey you Azure information security / vulnerability pro! Here is an interesting assignment for you in a large, critical organization.
The Client is looking for an experienced Cloud Vulnerability Management specialist with solid cloud (emphasis on Azure) experience. You will be surrounded with a great team of security experts.
Your role is to:
- maintain Azure (and possibly AWS) platform security by identifying, categorizing and controlling the platforms vulnerabilities
- maintain and develop Clients Information Security processes
- maintain and develop Azure (and possibly AWS) platforms automatic information security testing process and toolset
- develop and coordinate the vulnerability management and information security testing processes of Kubernetes platform as a part of the Vulnerability Management and Security Audits team
You will succeed in this role, if you:
- have a strong experience in vulnerability management
- are experienced with Azure (and possibly AWS) security
- have the capability to make sound decisions based on good security practices and principles
- have the ability to co-operate with other highly skilled cloud platform and development teams to co-create best security capabilities in public cloud infrastructure, especially in the areas of vulnerability management and security testing
- have the ability to work in English and in Finnish
If you are interested, please get in touch as soon as possible and at the latest on Monday 14.8.23.